- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 Tin (400 gm)
- Cashew Nut (Powdered) – 100 gm
- Cocoa Powder – 3–3 tbsp
- Milk – 100 ml
- Chocolate Essence – 2 Drops
- Recon CocoCare Coconut Oil – 100 ml
- Dry Grated Coconut – For garnish
– In an aluminum deep cooking pot, add CocoCare® Coconut Oil and the sweetened condensed milk and cook on medium heat to a soft ball consistency.
– Mix the cocoa powder in the milk and add to the pot once the mixture reaches soft ball consistency.
– Again cook to a soft ball consistency (The mixture becomes slightly thin due to addition of milk).
– Once it reaches soft ball consistency, add the powdered cashew and mix well.
– Turn off the flame and add the essence and mix.
– Remove in a greased aluminum tin or a greased tin mould or a Ramekin.
– Garnish with dry grated coconut and serve.
To be cooked in a deep dish (non-stick), start on low flame and gradually increase temperature to medium flame when the oil and condensed milk are completely mixed.