- Chicken Breast Boneless – 2 No.
- Eggs – 1 No.
- Garlic – 3–4 Cloves
- Thyme (Dry) – a pinch
- Oregano (Dry) – a pinch
- Parsley (Chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Chilli Flakes – as requires
- Bread crumbs – as requires
- Salt – To Taste
- Sugar – To Taste
- Pepper (Freshly Ground) –To Taste
- Cilantro – ½ bunch* Mint – few sprigs
- Pine Nuts (Roasted) – 20 gm
- Parmesan Cheese – 10 gm
- Recon CocoCare® Coconut Oil – 100 ml
– Wash and pat dry the chicken boneless. Cut the chicken diagonally into thin slices (Approx 4–5 slices from each fillet).
– Make a marinade with the egg, 3 chopped cloves of garlic, thyme, oregano, parsley, chilli flakes and seasoning.
– Marinade the chicken with the marinade & keep aside for ten minutes
– In a dish place the bread crumbs and add a little chopped parsley. Evenly coat the chicken with the bread crumbs.
– In a pan heat CocoCare® Coconut Oil and fry the chicken on medium heat till cooked through and golden brown on both sides.
– Wash and dry the cilantro and mint.
– Put the cilantro, mint, a clove of garlic, roasted pine nuts, parmesan cheese and 40ml of CocoCare® Coconut Oil and Salt and sugar in a food processor.
– Grind all the ingredients to a paste, check for seasoning.
– Serve the Cilantro pesto along with Crumb Fried chicken
To be cooked in a pan/ skillet (shallow fried) on medium flame and chicken to be served immediately after frying served along with the pesto (room temperature).