- Spaghetti – 200 gm
- Cherry Tomato – 10-12 no.
- Red, Yellow & Green Bell Pepper – ¼ each
- Basil – few sprigs
- Parsley (chopped) – for garnish
- Oregano – ¼tsp* Thyme – ¼tsp
- Chilli Flakes – ¼tsp
- Recon Cold Press Sesame Oil – 40 ml
- Salt – To Taste
- Pepper (Coarsley Ground) – ½ To Taste
– Boil the spaghetti a bit over Al-Dente. Drain & drizzle with a tsp of Recon Cold Press Sesame Oil, leave aside to cool.
– In a pan heat 10 ml of Recon Cold Press Sesame Oil & put the cherry tomatoes & Bell peppers, remove in a dish & keep aside.
– Once the spaghetti has cooled, toss in the sauteed vegetables, basil leaves (roughly torn by hand), oregano, thyme, chilli flakes, seasoning & 10 ml of Recon Cold Press Sesame Oil in a salad bowl and mix.
– Drizzle a tsp of Recon Cold Press Sesame Oil on top & garnish with chopped parsley
Spaghetti to be boiled a bit over al-dente & vegetables to be sautéed on low flame.
To be served at room temperature.