- Zucchini Yellow – ½ no (lengthwise)
- Zucchini Green – ½ no (lengthwise)
- Broccoli Florets – 100 gms
- Cherry Tomato – 50 gms
- Black Pitted Olives – 50 gms
- Salt – To Taste
- Black Pepper (Freshly Ground) – ½ To Taste
- Recon Cold Press Sesame Oil – 2 tbsp
– Cut the yellow and green zucchini into long strips resembling spaghetti.
– Blanch the broccoli florets and refresh in ice cold water.
– Quarter the cherry tomatoes and cut the pitted olives into half.
– In a bowl put all the ingredients and seasoning and 1 tbsp of Recon Cold Press Sesame Oil.
– Remove the salad on a salad plate/ salad bowl, drizzle the remaining oil on top & serve.
To be served at room temperature.